• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 UK Convention?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello :)
i only got into babylon 5 about 1-2 years ago so i didnt get the chance to go to a con. Do you think that there will be another uk convention soon? or has it been to long? i would so love to go to one. :)

Hello :)
i only got into babylon 5 about 1-2 years ago so i didnt get the chance to go to a con. Do you think that there will be another uk convention soon? or has it been to long? i would so love to go to one. :)

Pat Tallman is looking for fan run conventions that she can be paid to attend. So you could always run your own.

Conventions do get advertised in the UK cult magazines. They are normally for Dr Who or Star Trek but Babylon 5 people turn up sometimes.

Pat Tallman is looking for fan run conventions that she can be paid to attend. So you could always run your own.

Conventions do get advertised in the UK cult magazines. They are normally for Dr Who or Star Trek but Babylon 5 people turn up sometimes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back