• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5: TMoS - My thoughts

About anything at all? :confused:

I can see not being able to talk about the new project. But he hasn't posted at all, I gather, for around a month. On any subject.

According to the JMSNews Archive, the last post by him was 29 March, and April 2004 could be the first time since May 1993 that he has gone an entire calendar month without a single post. Interesting!

If anything, this could just be a self-imposed restriction, bearing in mind that if people know he is actively browsing the moderated groups and posting he will likely be inundated with posts from people wanting to know what the **** B5:TMoS is, and you know how he likes to *eep* things out.

Maybe he has been told to reveal no more before an official announcement, and he knows he just won't be able to resist ...

:LOL:

Maybe he has been told to reveal no more before an official announcement, and he knows he just won't be able to resist ...
That has been my assumption: that he was told to knock it off. I imagine WB has been getting a surge of phone calls and emails every time he opens his mouth, and that they got kinda tired of it. Just a guess, though - maybe they loved getting the responses but he is just too busy "clearing the deck" by getting ahead on the other projects he is working on.

It is not just JMS, for instance Pat Tallman (Lyta) has not posted for several months. Information on Pat's other projects are coming out via her fan club.

Whether he is not allowed to post because he is too busy, or because WB have told him not to (or both), it must be good since it means that whatever the new B5 project is, it definitely seems to be happening :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back