• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5: The Movies available for pre-order on Amazon

Re: B5: The Movies available for pre-order on Ama

Since it starts shipping August 17th, I thought I'd boost this one.

Ordered mine in July. Can't wait, I will finally be rid of all my VHS recorded from TV (Well aside from Crusade and LotR)

Same here. But, it shouldn't be too long before we can get rid of our Crusade tapes. :)

WAHOOO!!! I got mine 3pm. Watched them all already. :D

and to paraphrase what they said in RoS... Can I have one of those?

Sorry I was away for the last couple years folks, but you know what it's like with a Keeper... Nice to see you all again. :D

Goodness...a blast from the past. Good to see you around the place again. :D

Mine arrived yesterday, and for the first time I had loose disks (went through all 5 seasons without any loose disks).

I'm not sure it's the spindle irself that's the problem though, I think it's bad quality snapping them down on the spindle. Once I snapped them onto the spindle, they seemed to be very secure.

Hope you checked well for scratches. Every season of mine had at least one loose disk, but only season 1 was scratched enough to require replacement. :(

Thx L6, yes, that was the very first thing I did. Actually since I am well aware of people's complaints regarding the loose disks, I've always expected to be greeted with loose disks, so when opening B5 stuff, I am extremely careful, so if there are loose disks, the act of opening won't cause scratches (I have a feeling the scratches come more from opening then being loose and traveling). This time there were loose disks, but no scratches

Good. I received mine today from amazon.com. No loose disks! :D One or two did look to have tiny scratches though I don't think there will be a problem. Just gives me an excuse to hurry up and watch them all.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back