• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 T.V.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I miss B5 and i miss Farscape. my 2 favorite programs gone :(. the only show i watch now is Stargate SG-1 and because im in the uk we havnt got the new season of that yet :(. Is there any chance of anything B5 happening again? cant we start a campain to bring B5 or Crusade back? i think the Farscape one has sadly failed :( but lets try b5 :)!?

Babylon 5 and Farscape are great!!! :)

I miss B5 and i miss Farscape. my 2 favorite programs gone :(. the only show i watch now is Stargate SG-1 and because im in the uk we havnt got the new season of that yet :(. Is there any chance of anything B5 happening again? cant we start a campain to bring B5 or Crusade back? i think the Farscape one has sadly failed :( but lets try b5 :)!?

Well, B5 (that story) is done.

Crusade should be re-started, but any new episodes or TV movies in the B5 universe are impossible until the general population is thoroughly sick and tired of Reality TV. Until that time, any non-subsidized, $1-1.5 million per episode sci-fi series like Crusade can't compete against Reality TV on a cost per ratings point basis. Heck, even CSI (Vegas) would have trouble if it went up against Reality TV.

Back