• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 T shirt contest @www.alexzahar.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone, Alex Zahara here...well I said I have been working on a surprise and here it is! My friend Mark has just completed my website, www.alexzahara.com and I have decided to announce it here first! My apologies for the lenth of time it has taken. Now onto the fun stuff, I have a precious few B5 LOTR T shirts which have been locked in a vault waiting for a special occasion, all you have to do is enter for a chance to win one! There is all kinds of stuff there, lot's of B5 LOTR pics, Stargate, JEREMIAH, and lots more. You can order autographs of some of my characters, maybe Dulann is there...hmmm? I hope you enjoy the site and could someone please let me know when and where a chat will be so I can finally catch up with everyone. By the way I'm happy to say it's been pretty non stop work/auditions for me since I returned from Europe. I am doing a Stephen King mini series called Kingdom Hospital (playing a crazy mounted cop called Sol Tauras,) I did a movie with Andy Garcia and Angela Bassett called Lazarus Child, plus an episode of Cold Squad and had to turn down an episode of The Collector because of date conflicts. I hope everyone is doing great and for those of you in Canada, Happy Thanksgiving and to everyone else CHEERS! Please feel free to email here or through my website...take care, hope to talk to you all soon: Crazybilly, Monica, G'Kar's Eye and everyone else. Thanks...Alex Zahara
P.S. I am going to be at SG-7 in Feb/04 in England! :D :D ;)

Yowza! So many threads from you to reply to. :p Thanks for keeping us updated on what is going on and I am so glad to see that you have a web site now. It really is great!

Also, the webmaster said that there is the possibility of getting the shirts signed too. Now, that would be cool but I might just pick up a signed photo instead. ;)

Going to close this thread but please see the duplicate one at:
http://forums.b5tv.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=b5cast&Number=224155

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back