• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 series Whitestar screen caps

Talathanar

Beyond the rim
Just wondering if anyone out there knows of a B5 website with some screen captures of a Whitestar. I recieved my Whitestar model today and want to see if I can get the full effect when it comes time to paint.

Whoa! Look at that Shadow Battlecrab model! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Where's my Vorlon counterpart? /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

of course i can't see spending $100 on something like that. Could make one out of wood which would be much more fun.

The Temporal Rift model isn't available anywhere. The text Out of Stock makes it kinda hard to order. I did manage to find that one in a few places though, all of which said NA.

I'd like to see someone make one out of scratch, it can be done since a number of people have. One guy out of foam the other by vacuforming. I was thinking of using the one I've got for a base and making more out of foam to get up to a good number then have a fleet.

One gent who's URL I've forgotten makes a Battlecrab, fighters, and the scouts. Future projects include Vorlon transports and fighters.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back