• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Movies

stian999

Hi all.. first of all i just want to thank you all for a great forum. Ive been siting at work many days just reading all the interesting pieces of information i find on this forum :)

Now then, my question. Im a long time fan of B5, and i now got the 2 first seasons on dvd + the 2 films.(In the beginning and The Gathering). What i want to know is, does any of you know when the rest of the films will be released??
Ive tried to look over the forum but havent found an answere to it yet.

Cheers
Stian - B5 fan from Norway

Hi all.. first of all i just want to thank you all for a great forum. Ive been siting at work many days just reading all the interesting pieces of information i find on this forum :)

Now then, my question. Im a long time fan of B5, and i now got the 2 first seasons on dvd + the 2 films.(In the beginning and The Gathering). What i want to know is, does any of you know when the rest of the films will be released??
Ive tried to look over the forum but havent found an answere to it yet.

Cheers
Stian - B5 fan from Norway

Season 3 will be released August 12th with Season 4 supposedly following in November / December. They've accelerated the release schedule after WB was "stunned" by how well S1 sold.

-Tim

Season 3 will be released August 12th with Season 4 supposedly following in November / December. They've accelerated the release schedule after WB was "stunned" by how well S1 sold.

-Tim

Im not talking about when the series.. but the tv-movies that was made. So anyone know when Thirdspace, The river of souls and A call to arms will be released on DVD? :)

Im not talking about when the series.. but the tv-movies that was made. So anyone know when Thirdspace, The river of souls and A call to arms will be released on DVD? :)

There is no official word yet, but it is safe to assume that they will be out eventually.

There is no official word yet, but it is safe to assume that they will be out eventually.

I don't think any of them will be released untill after season 5 comes out and then I hope it will be in a box set.

I hope they would have commentaries then... and maybe some gag reels :p

any new info on the tv-movies beeing released?

No, and there almost certainly won't for some time. Just as Warner Bros. isn't releasing details on S5 because S4 has yet to be released, they won't offer details on the movies, which almost certainly won't be released until after S5.

Regards,

Joe

It would be nice to see Thirdspace released in the season four set (when it took place) - but that probably won't happen.

It would be nice to see Thirdspace released in the season four set (when it took place) - but that probably won't happen.

Ah. But where in the fourth season would they put it?

Whoops. Perhaps I shouldn't have asked that :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back