• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 movies on Pay Per View?!

Elizar

Beyond the rim
I was looking through the pay per view channels up here in canada, on a system called "Stars Choice". I saw "River of Souls" on in the ppv section. I almost laughed. And they had on over and over! Today they have "Third Space" /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

/forums/images/icons/frown.gif for once in my life i actually wish to be in canada, my thirdspace tape broke, i need a new one, and i can't get it off of KaZaA /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

it sat around and the film decayed over the last 6 months, don't know why, it just is totally screwed up, it was working after i recorded it, but when i tried it again, it wasn't working, i recorded them the week they ran them leading up to Rangers in January, and ACtA still works perfectly, so does Rangers.

I guess so, i really hope that WHV or whoever decides to release a B5 Movie DVD set, all the movies, and lots of special features including, but even if they did, It'd probably more than 3 years off. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

I just hope and hope that the Season 1 thing is a bigger hit than expected. Then (hopefully) the other seasons get "DVD'd" and then the remaining movies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back