• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Movie Marothon JUNE 2

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
Actually, my favourite part in River of Souls - is the sieth (sp? - the thing that 'death' has, there was one of those) - it was such a cool one, honestly - very scary!!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by LightNZ:
<font color=yellow>Actually, my favourite part in River of Souls - is the sieth (sp? - the thing that 'death' has, there was one of those) </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

The what? That one's not in my dictionary.

KoshN, I can't remember how it is spelled either. But I believe the sythe, sithe, sieth /ubbthreads/images/icons/confused.gif is the large sharp tool they use in farming to cut wheat and such. Picture death holding a tool which has a long pole with a curved blade at the top end. That's your sythe, sithe, sieth /ubbthreads/images/icons/confused.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KoshN:
<font color=yellow>The what? That one's not in my dictionary.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

The word he meant was "scythe", the ancient farm implement associated with the Grim Reaper. Not my favorite part of the movie. I'd vote for Lochley in that teddy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino:
<font color=yellow> I'd vote for Lochley in that teddy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Regards,

Joe</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

so, you're human afterall, who would of thought, anyway, for now, i only watch Sci-Fi one hour a day, and that's only on weekdays, i used to watch Viper, i loved that series, but they took it off for Forever Night, and at ten in the morning, that kinda sucks. Once they switch to their new programming, they are most likely going to have to undo their changes within a year, because they will lose their core audience, and once B5's gone, well, i won't be watching Sci-Fi at all anymore, unless they pick up DS9, that'd be the only non-B5 thing i will watch on Sci-Fi.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>so, you're human afterall, who would of thought<hr></blockquote>

Hey, I resemble that remark! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Joe

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino:
<font color=yellow>The word he meant was "scythe", the ancient farm implement associated with the Grim Reaper. </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Ahhhh. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif The word "sieth" wasn't ringing any bells. If he would have typed something about the Grim Reaper like you did, the picture would have immediately lept to mind.

<font color=yellow>Not my favorite part of the movie. I'd vote for Lochley in that teddy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Hope Lyta/Pat Tallman doesn't come across your post, or you could be in big trouble. /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr> Hope Lyta/Pat Tallman doesn't come across your post, or you could be in big trouble. <hr></blockquote>
I'm sure many of us would not mind if she wanted to compete for the title and wear a teddy or some other sexy lingerie too. Hell, I'm sure a race as "evolved" as the Vorlons has some kinky attire somewhere in the back of their closets she could borrow. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back