• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 LOTR T shirt contest @ www.alexzahara.com

B5 LOTR T shirt contest @ [url]www.alexzahara.com[/url]

Hey Everyone, Alex Zahara here...well I said I have been working on a surprise and here it is! My friend Mark has just completed my website, www.alexzahara.com and I have decided to announce it here first! My apologies for the lenth of time it has taken. Now onto the fun stuff, I have a precious few B5 LOTR T shirts which have been locked in a vault waiting for a special occasion, all you have to do is enter for a chance to win one! There is all kinds of stuff there, lot's of B5 LOTR pics, Stargate, Jeremiah, and lots more. You can order autographs of some of my characters, maybe Dulann is there...hmmm? I hope you enjoy the site and could someone please let me know when and where a chat will be so I can finally catch up with everyone. By the way I'm happy to say it's been pretty non stop work/auditions for me since I returned from Europe. I am doing a Stephen King mini series called Kingdom Hospital (playing a crazy mounted cop called Sol Tauras,) I did a movie with Andy Garcia and Angela Bassett called Lazarus Child, plus an episode of Cold Squad and had to turn down an episode of The Collector because of date conflicts. I hope everyone is doing great and for those of you in Canada, Happy Thanksgiving and to everyone else CHEERS! Please feel free to email here or through my website...take care, hope to talk to you all soon: Crazybilly, Monica, G'Kar's Eye and everyone else. Thanks...Alex Zahara
P.S. I am going to be at SG-7 in Feb/04 in England! :D

Re: B5 LOTR T shirt contest @ [url]www.alexzahara.com[/url]

Hmm. This is where you need a chat client, I think, Alex. I use "Pirch". A lot of people use "Mirc" I think.

In any event, the server to get to the chat that I am currently using is "irc.trutopia.net" through port 6667. In pirch that is typed into the "server" line as "irc.trutopia.net:6667" without the quotation marks.

Sometimes it doesn't work, and then Chillbeserker usually tells me what other server to go through.

The chat is today, Saturday, starting at 2:30 Eastern time. If you need morehelp or if trutopia is down, I'll try to remember to get back here and check this thread again today. We'll see if Chilli or Kribu or someone can help you out in getting there.

I'll have to check out your website later, too. About those t-shirts, will they come autographed? I am shameless, I know, I know.

Oops, I forgot to mention, after you connect to the server, type in "/join #B5TV" without the quotation marks.

It can take some time to actually connect. On Pirch I get the message "your mode has been set" or something like that when it's ready for me to type that in.

Hey Alex! Always great to hear from you and that you are doing well. I guess busy is good huh? ;)

I can't wait to see you in Kingdom Hospital. :D

Hyp, thanks for the chat reminder and I do believe that having the shirts signed is an option. The webmaster mentioned in on the mailing list. :)

Hmm. This is where you need a chat client, I think, Alex. I use "Pirch". A lot of people use "Mirc" I think.

In any event, the server to get to the chat that I am currently using is "irc.trutopia.net" through port 6667. In pirch that is typed into the "server" line as "irc.trutopia.net:6667" without the quotation marks.

Sometimes it doesn't work, and then Chillbeserker usually tells me what other server to go through.

Do you have some sort of alternative server? It seems that irc.trutopia.net doesn't work to well... :confused:

And yes of course. Alex, welcome and hope you will be keeping busy in future also. :cool:

I believe there is, but I can't remember what we were using when paradise.trutopia.net was down. I'll have to check with someone.

Trutopia has been working fine for a few weeks. I've used Dalnet before:

hotspeed.sg.as.dal.net port 7000

Good luck.

Trutopia has been working fine for a few weeks. I've used Dalnet before:

hotspeed.sg.as.dal.net port 7000

Good luck.

I thank thee. :cool:

I forgot to mention, too, that once you do get a server to connect, you type in "/join #B5TV" without the quotation marks. :eek:

And there is another server that was used some weeks ago when trutopia.paradise.net was down. It was irc something but I can't remember what exactly.

Also, Alex might have meant the Z'ha Dum chat that goes on later in the evenings, IIRC. GKKR might be able to help with info about that. :confused:

That's in room #z_ha_dum2. Usually it's me, GKKR, and RW. Every couple of days someone else may pop in. Everybody's welcome, just as long as they don't mind losing their sanity.

Hi Alex. I like the site, tell your friend he did a great job with it.

*tosses his name into the T-Shirt hat*

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back