• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Game

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I noticed a topic a bit back refering to a Babylon 5 Game, a mod for Armada, Most of you have probably seen the B5TC for Home World, well there are a few other mods out now for HW, The Babylon 5 Great Wars mod, which will host every single major battle in Babylon 5, they have just finished there Narn vs Centauri War, Keep in mind alot of these ships are from AoG's B5WARS, I my self is doing the Dilgar Invasion mod, using the AoG Dilgar Ships which are all semi Cannon, if you go to www.b5mods.com there you will find the Great Wars web site, and if you go to www.thegamingunion.co.uk there you will find the message boards to most of the B5 mods.

------------------
Lord of Darkness

Moving to general B5 forum.

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg
<font size="-2" color="silver">"The Babylon Project was our last, best, hope for peace.
A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral
territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter
of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space,
all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of
mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is
the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is
2259: the name of the place is Babylon 5."

Pluging the TGU ehh :p

"wounders just how many TGU lurkers there are hear" lol

------------------
G'kar " No dictator no invader can hold an imprissioned population by force of arms .forever.. there is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom...against that power goverments and tirants and armies Cannot stand... The centuri learned this lession once ... We will teach it to them again... though it take a thousand years... We will be Free!"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back