• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 dvd packaging & artwork

Nonno

Just a thort...but....
Considering the poor quality of boxes for the first 3 seasons could WB not post artwork for slim cases so fans can print them & then put the discs in a case which is not going to scrach the precious dvd we have all paid for with hard earned money.
As a fan who has bourght all the vids & now all the dvd's I would like to see something being given back to fans for all their support of the show....
Then again do WB really care?

Nonno

Nice Flounder, my first thought also.

I myself use the custom DVD art for the normal-size cases. I decided to go with appearance over saving space (I figure if I'm going through all the trouble of printing it out I may as well have it look as best as possible). The set looks gorgeous on my shelf.

If I was into collecting other DVDs I'd use Ric Easton's cover art for everything except Lord of the Rings.

Last I checked he was also working on custom art for the entire Star Trek franchise- that is, one set of cover art that connects all 5 series in story chronological order.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back