• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 dvd menu shots

Sigma

Regular
I though it would be nice to have b5dvd "artwork" thread.

was_0198_comp2_13.gif

was_0198_comp2_16.gif

and "disc-art" i posted in other thread:
http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Releases/warner/images/babylon5_dvd/pack2.jpg

Thank you, Sigma. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Most appreciable information, although I must admit, the question of whether to buy those disks has never been doubtful to me. It is nice to know that excellent contents gets a reasonable package.

Any chance of getting a link to those menu pictures? I'd like to them with a few others in a larger and more readable form.

BTW, to see the whole (U.K.) press release with more package pics try this link

Regards,

Joe

Hi,
I hope they are easy to get out of the package. If the package that holds the disk isn't deep enough or made out of cheap plastic they are very hard to come out. I had this experience with the Godfather DVDs and had to buy seperate cases for each disk.

Paul

Thanks for that - it looks good /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Like Lennier, I'm going to buy them anyway, but it sure is nice to get a glimpse. The more stuff like this I see, the more I look forward to getting the DVDs. Only 3 weeks to go...

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

Any chance of getting a link to those menu pictures? I'd like to them with a few others in a larger and more readable form.

[/quote]
I wound them on http://www.dvdlair.com/babylon%205.htm . There was no working link to bigger pictures /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

i cant wait!!!
i have only become a b5 fan recently so i havnt got any of the videos, so i cant wait to get the dvds i think b5 is great /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
its a show that i will be able to sit down and watch after a long days work campaining for Farscape

I found some info about lengths of B5 Region2 DVD extras on British Board of Film Classification website ( http://www.bbfc.co.uk/ - search 'babylon 5'):

BACK TO BABYLON 5 12m 49s
BABYLON 5 DATA FILES - BATTLE OF THE LINE 0m 31s
BABYLON 5 - DATA FILES SYSTEM VERSION 1.0 - PSI CORPS 0m 36s
BABYLON 5 DATA FILES - GREY COUNCIL 0m 35s
BABYLON 5 - DATA FILES SYSTEM VERSION 1.0 - ALIEN RACES 0m 38s
BABYLON 5 DATA FILES SYSTEM - VERSION 1.0 - SUBJECT: EPSILON 3 0m 38s
BABYLON 5 DATA FILES - SYSTEM - VERSION 1.0 - SUBJECT: SHADOWS 0m 39s
BABYLON 5 DATA FILES SYSTEM - VERSION 1.0 - SUBJECT: HOME GUARD 0m 38s
BABYLON 5 DATA FILES SYSTEM - VERSION 1.0 SUBJECT: BABYLON 1-4 0m 42s
BABYLON 5 DATA FILES - SYSTEM - VERSION 1.0 - SUBJECT: MUTAI 0m 43s
BABYLON 5 DATA FILES SYSTEM - VERSION 1.0 - SUBJECT: SOUL HUNTERS 0m 44s

---
I was hoping that "Back to Babylon 5" feature would be a little longer /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back