• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 conventions

raven2032

Regular
Does anyone know where I can get a list of the cities they will be held in, or if there will be any in North Carolina anytime soon?

------------------
'Do not try the patience of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger.'"

Can someone also find out if any will be held in new england, or if any have at all?

------------------

Check into the actors official sites, or some of the regularly updated B-5 sites. I know that trekweb posts cons as well as a few of the actors' sites.
I also learn of the upcoming cons via my local sci-fi stores.

However, there is a Vulkon coming up with Andreas (G'Kar) I believe. Check out their site: vulkon.com

invalensname

------------------
"There is always hope. Only because its the one thing no one's figured out how to kill, yet."
--Galen, 'Crusade'

You can also find out about conventions by going to http://isnnews.net/ or maybe you just have to enter isnnews.net (I'm pretty new at this - I have the address saved in "favorite places" - so I just click on that address.) When the web page comes up - scroll down the left hand column and under conventions - click on con.cal

------------------

raven, you're in NC? Where?!

No, we don't often get good cons. The closest tend to be Atlanta or Baltimore.

les

------------------

Hey does anyone know if those things ever come to Europe?

------------------
"I don't watch TV. It's a cultural wasteland full of inappropriate metaphors and an unrealistic portrayal of life created by the liberal media league."
- Guard outside Sheridans cell in "Between Darkness & Light"

I know Germany plays host to at least two Sci-Fi cons a year, usually in the Spring and Summer months.
There are several conventions for Sci-Fi/Horror throughout the year in England, I have links to a handful of the larger venues on my website.
Cheers,

------------------
Todd (Scots)
Creator,
Scotsman's BabblingFarce
http://www.treebeard.net/scotsman/babindx.htm

MrgnPhnx, I live near Lexington where the big BBQ festival is every year.

------------------
What are those Earth creatures called? Feathers, long bill, webbed feet .. go 'quack'?"

"Cats."

"Cats. I'm being nibbled to death by cats."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by raven2032:
MrgnPhnx, I live near Lexington where the big BBQ festival is every year.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mm... BBQ. And Lexington's sauce is unique too. Haven't had enough yet to form an opinion, though.
wink.gif

les

------------------

I see Star has already posted the isn link..I used that link and found a con that i went to...
smile.gif

AND of course they have con's in europe...just ask JAXA

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back