• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Books

Hey Everyone,

I just got a gift certificate for amazon.com as a graduation gift. I was wondering if any of you had any ideas about which B5 book/s I should get next. I already have all 3 trilogies and The Shadow Within. So... What should I get next? Thanks in advance.

Later,
HockeyPlayer47

I think, you should have "To Dream in the City of Sorrows". Actualy I haven't read it yet :), but my friend told me that's great.

Definitely To Dream in the City of Sorrows. It is the only "mostly canon" novel you don't have yet, not to mention the only novel currently in print that you don't own. If you want to know what Sinclair did after leaving B5, what Marcus's life was like before he joined the Rangers, and just how bad a beating he took from Neroon in "Grey 17..." then buy this book. The writer, Kathryn M. Drenan, not only wrote for the series ("By Any Means Necessary"), she was also in a unique position to pick JMS's brain for critical details - being married to him and all. (Although he gives her full credit for fleshing out his bare note and fixing various logical inconsistancies in the glimpse we'd been given into Sinclair's position since the end of S1.)

Regards,

Joe

Back