• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

At risk of being "negative" it sucked

Paul Doe

At risk of being \"negative\" it sucked

Some people are saying "why all the negativity?" Well, I'm negative because, well, because I thought it sucked. Some people are actually defending the kickbox stuff. Oh, gimme a break. It was embarassingly bad. Someone can accurately aim a weapon by kicking in the general direction? Yeah, right. Barf. As far as the rest of the story, well, it was slow and poor.

Don't get me entirely wrong, I still hope for the series to make. (Just dump the kickbox garbage - Please!) And I don't doubt that if it does make, there will be good episodes. After all, not every B5 episode was great. But at least 90% of them were better than this...

------------------

Re: At risk of being \"negative\" it sucked

Yo guy. There are like 3 other threads where the people that fall under the catagory 'didnt like it' have been posting their comments and discussing it. Why start a new topic? Post there, sheesh.

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul Doe:
[B} Someone can accurately aim a weapon by kicking in the general direction? Yeah, right.

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, she aimed with her eye. There is a shot where it shows her eye and there is a red targeting square homing in on the ships.

So it seems to me that the kicking and punching just tells the ship how much power to hit with?

------------------
We're all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars, molecules that do not understand politics, policies and differences. In a billion years we, foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from. Desperate acts of ego. We give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps. And pretend our light is better than everyone else's. The flame reminds us of the piece of those stars that live inside us. A spark that tells us: you should know better. The flame also reminds us that life is precious, as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it's gone forever. And there will never be another quite like it

This thread's gonna be closed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back