• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Any new Crusade news?

WarpPig

Been a while since anything was said about the series. I know, JMS is pretty busy right now, but I'm still holding out for a second series. And a third. And more.

Pig

------------------

There won't be any news about Crusade until and unless Rangers is picked up as a series. If Rangers S1 does well enough, Sci-Fi be in a position to decide if it wants a second original series in the B5 universe. If they pass on the idea, JMS has mentioned having a plan to wrap up at least some of the Crusade story threads in Rangers once the time frams sync up.

But everything is contingent on Rangers getting beyond the pilot stage and having a successful first year.

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

Scifi will be running a marathon of Crusade soon. I belive the eight of Oct.

------------------
Bus

"Yeah, we could start our own game where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing's the way it seems."-Homer

I have never seen crusade but what I've read sounds interesting
cool.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino:
And you're right. The Sci-Fi Crusade Chain Reaction is October 8th, 7 AM to 8 PM (ET/PT.)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I missed Crusade in its first run on SciFi, so I'm looking forward to seeing it for the first time.

Too bad Columbus Day will be a working holiday for me.
smile.gif

------------------
"...I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated rate."
- Ivanova, Points of Departure

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Scifi will be running a marathon of Crusade soon. I belive the eight of Oct.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WarPig is in the U.K. (note "second series" instead of "second season"), so that doesn't do him much good.
smile.gif
(OTOH, Crusade is available on commercial VHS over there, so if he really wants to watch it again...)

And you're right. The Sci-Fi Crusade Chain Reaction is October 8th, 7 AM to 8 PM (ET/PT.)

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

Looks like I'm skippin' clas son Oct. 8.
smile.gif
Nah, not really..... Not all I need is the hardware to get 'em onto my computer to burn to CD for when the tapes wear out.... which is why I'm taping them again on the 8th.

------------------
I'm lobbying for someplace more comfortable for our next gathering place. A nice resort with a beach. A bunch of pale skinned technomages in black robes would fit right in.

im really close to gettin that done myself derian, i just need an mp3 codec and im all set!!!
laugh.gif

------------------
I have no one to envy...
I envy you having me to envy...

Thank you for bringing that up, Doctor Gonzo.
smile.gif
Also, with the Chain Reaction, there is going to be something to do with B5LR shown.
smile.gif
*dances* It starts at 7A.M. Too bad I won't be around to see it. *sighs* But...I have class
frown.gif
They're showing every ep, in order!

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

I was thinking of taking Monday off as a religous holiday. My black friend takes Martin Luther King day off every year, so why cant I take a day off and put 3 ships in my yard?

------------------
Never start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it.

[This message has been edited by Cern (edited October 02, 2001).]

Taking a religious holiday? Now that is something I'm going to consider.
smile.gif

------------------
"...I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated rate."
- Ivanova, Points of Departure

lemme just see if this works....
C:\My Documents\entilzhasheridan.jpg

------------------
"When I was a kid, every Sunday dad would take us out for a drive. We never knew where we were going, that was half the fun. We just go. He'd say, pick a direction and one of us would point, off we'd go."
-John Sheridan
"Sleeping in Light"

nope. didn't work...sorry.

Phil

------------------
"When I was a kid, every Sunday dad would take us out for a drive. We never knew where we were going, that was half the fun. We just go. He'd say, pick a direction and one of us would point, off we'd go."
-John Sheridan
"Sleeping in Light"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emfeeli:
lemme just see if this works....
C:\My Documents\entilzhasheridan.jpg

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As I understand it, UBB code relies on being directed to a web address, so the tag needs to be followed by an [url="http://whatever."]http://whatever.[/url] Also, even if the lookup had worked, the browser would be looking for a file in the C:/My Documents/ folder of the computer that it resides on. In other words, if the code had worked then, when I looked at that page with my browser, the browser would look in my C:/My Documents/ folder for a file called entilzhasheridan.jpg. And I don't have one, so I wouldn't have seen any image.

Hope that helps! [img]http://www.b5lr.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> im really close to gettin that done myself derian, i just need an mp3 codec and im all set!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MP3? Ack! DivX all the way.....

------------------
I'm lobbying for someplace more comfortable for our next gathering place. A nice resort with a beach. A bunch of pale skinned technomages in black robes would fit right in.

Back