• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Another sign you watch too much B5...

Recoil

Regular
So I was on the way home from my customer's office today on the Tri-State passing by O'Hare airport. There are tons of billboards in that area, and one caught my eye. It had some sort of 'Luxury SUV' on it backset in some rugged landscape and it read:

"See the first ones in captivity"

I guess it was supposed to read like a zoo kind of thing, where come see the first animals in captivity of a certain kind (the idea being the rugged background of this new SUV). Naturally though, my first thought was of 'B5 First Ones' being in captivity. *sigh*

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Recoil:
<font color=yellow>"See the first ones in captivity"</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Hey, but that would be something to see ... wouldn't it? Can you imagine what it would take to hold a First One captive? /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lyta:
<font color=yellow>Hey, but that would be something to see ... wouldn't it? Can you imagine what it would take to hold a First One captive? /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Yea I would imagine they would get pretty pissed off...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Recoil:
So I was on the way home from my customer's office today on the Tri-State passing by O'Hare airport... <hr></blockquote>

While that is a sign of too much B5, another is when you said "O'Hare" airport, I immediately got an image of Sinclair. (Played by Michael O'Hare) Frightening.

how about this... in my local paper it quoted i believe janet reno about the war on terrorism... she mentioned how she doesn't like fighting a war with no ENDGAME. Well first thing that pops in my head is how manish janet reno is and then i got a picture of b5.

Sometimes when I am mad at something I say "Booji bless it!" /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RW7427:
<font color=yellow>Sometimes when I am mad at something I say "Booji bless it!" /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Heh, sometimes when I am feeling silly and something pisses me off I say 'poo joo!' (from Star Wars Phantom Menace, that pod racer guy at the end when he loses)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back