• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Another B5 Supporting Cast Member Spotted

Recoil

Regular
I was watching "In the Line of Fire" yesterday, which is that Clint Eastwood movie where he is in the Secret Service trying to protect the President from John Malkovich. I spotted a B5 person in a VERY small part in the movie. The Los Angeles Police Chief who is talking to Renee Russo when Clint is trapped in the elevator at the end is Ryan Cutrona who played "Sgt. Major Plug" in GROPOS.

Funny catching some of these people in small appearances in movies and stuff. Its creepy what I can remember and spot sometimes. :)

There's a Crusade character in a much bigger part in that movie. Gary Cole (Captain Gideon) plays Clint Eastwood's boss in that movie.

Yea, I suppose I should have named him too, but as you said, that one was more obvious. This was one of those suttle spottings of an "extra" type character in a single B5 episode.

I just watched Clint Eastwood's Blood Work, and who should I spy playing the female lead, Graciella Rivers? None other than Wanda de Jesus, who played Sarah in Hunter/Prey, who came to warn Sheridan that Dr. Jacobs was being hunted and had important info. Strange thing is that when I use the search function on Lurker's to look for Wanda, it can't find her, even though she is listed there. :confused:

I saw Gary Cole in a sitcom called A Family Affair yesterday. I think i spotted W. Morgan Shepard in Days of our Lives, the voice gave it away.

Gary Cole and some of the major folks aren't hard to spot. Hell when I watch Crusade, I keep thinking "its the Midnight Caller" guy whenever I see Gideon.

And for B5 I always revert back to "The Scarecrow is captain of Babylon 5"

:)

I saw Gary Cole in a sitcom called A Family Affair yesterday. I think i spotted W. Morgan Shepard in Days of our Lives, the voice gave it away.

There's another link there, as W Morgan Shepard appeared in an episode of American Gothic, a series starring Gary Cole

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back