• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Andrea Thompson joins 24

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
Andrea Thompson joins 24
B5's Talia Winters signs on for new recurring role

Andrea Thompson (B5's Talia Winters) has signed on to appear in season three of hit TV show 24.

The actress-turned-newsreader, who now seems to be heading back to acting, will play Nicole Duncan—a counter-terrorism expert who joins the counter-terrorism unit (CTU). her recurring role begins in the third episode of the season.

Read the full article at: http://www.b5tv.com/greatmaker/news/274/

Or (more likely) gets killed off!

That makes at least 4 ex-B5/Crusaders that have appeared/will appear in 24:

Carlos Bernard (Tony Almeida) was in A Call to Arms
Daniel Dae Kim (Agent Baker) was (of course) Matheson in Crusade
Tamlyn Tomita (presidential aide whose name I can't remember) was Laurel Takashima in The Gathering

and now Andrea Thompson.

Who is going to be next?

:)

I think Star Trek has B5 beat. And in fact Star Trek has just become a recycing machine for Trek stars...

Harris Yulin, Penny Johnson, Michelle Forbes, Alan Dale, Susan Gibney, Daniel Dae Kim, Timothy Carhart, Dylan Haggerty... I think there's been others too.

I think Star Trek has B5 beat. And in fact Star Trek has just become a recycing machine for Trek stars...

True but ST has been around longer and on the air longer than B5 so it is a bit unfair. :p

I never said it was ...

In fact, I was trying to be funny (hence the razz smilie) but I guess it didn't work. :confused:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back