• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Andrea Thompson and CNN

D

**DONOTDELETE**

In the stories about Andrea Thompson becoming a newsreader for the Clinton News Network, I notice lists of credits of her previous work seldom mention B5. Should we feel dissed?

------------------
"It's fuzzy-minded liberal thinking like that gets you eaten." - Buffy The Vampire Slayer
www.fool-cola.com

[This message has been edited by SpunkyMisunderstoodGenius (edited May 01, 2001).]

i would.

still, it's understandable since she evidently left on less than friendly terms.

but since i don't watch the other stuff she's been on, babylon 5 is the only reference i have for her work.

ah well...i don't get cnn either.

------------------
"what is it, you moon-faced assassin of joy?!?!!"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SpunkyMisunderstoodGenius:
In the stories about Andrea Thompson becoming a newsreader for the Clinton News Network, I notice lists of credits of her previous work seldom mention B5. Should we feel dissed?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What exactly is the Clinton News Network? I've never heard of it before.

------------------
You name it, sooner or later, everyone comes to Babylon 5.
-Commander Jeffrey David Sinclair, The Gathering

CNN stands for the Clinton News Network. Don't listen to the people who tell you otherwise.
smile.gif

Sci Fi is misunderstood when it comes to references and respect in the television community. Sad, because it's so much better than just about anything else. Also, B5 probably takes a back seat to NYPD Blue.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up.
Ivanova: In that case we're all going to die slow, agonizing deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Good to see others around here have a sense of humor too.

------------------

Just had a joke about Andrea Thompson on Conan O'Brien. Made fun of the new CNN anchor woman with her nude picture she did awhile back.

It's really sad that most actresses in TV/movies feel they have to do that...

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up.
Ivanova: In that case we're all going to die slow, agonizing deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Wow, for a moment I thought she was working for the Cable News Network...now that would be really cool.

Yep, B5 would go second to NYPD Blue. NYPD Blue has won some Golden Globes and Emmys and all that. B5 has won some Scifi-related awards, but isn't that about it?

Crazybillyo,

I've heard that she also did a movie where she was nude.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazybillyo:
Just had a joke about Andrea Thompson on Conan O'Brien. Made fun of the new CNN anchor woman with her nude picture she did awhile back.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw that last night too. I thought it was kind of funny, but I was just surprised to see a joke about her, of all people, on there. She's not usually a person you would expect a late night talk show host to do jokes about.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back