• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

An evening with Claudia Christian

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh. An alluring subject title if ever there was one. But no, it's true...

As many of you may know, I interview various actors, sometimes for my own site (b5tv.com of course, the one and only) and sometimes for other outlets. But, when it comes down to it, I'm still a sci-fi fan boy at heart. That's why spending an evening with Claudia Christian (Susan Ivanova) at Page's Bar, London, tonight has been an immense amount of fun. So many ways to describe Claudia. Very fun, very witty, very naughty... but above all, more vibrant and gorgeous than could ever have been portrayed in Babylon 5.

So, expect photos and a report at B5TV.COM in the near future.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
very witty, very naughty

[/quote]

Forget the "very witty". I move that this thread be moved to NC-17 and that Antony be made to elaborate on the "very naughty" part. (With pictures, if possible. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

Regards,

Joe

You beat me to the suggestion, Joe! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I posted a thread in NC-17 basically saying the same thing.

I just ASSUMED it would be a thread that belonged in NC-17 /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Woo hoo! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I loved Claudia in B5, so I can't wait to read about your time with her Antony! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can confirm that Claudia was very naughty indeed. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I went along with no expectations, just to see her speak, and get her to sign her autograph. I never thought I would end up buying her a cocktail, the contents of which she asked me to 'surprise' her with, and get gropped, kissed and my ears nibbled for my efforts.

It's nice to be able to say that a playboy pin-up put her legs round my waist, tongue in my ear and my head in her chest, whilst talking dirty to me /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ... Ivanova will never seem the same again.

Of course, I had to ask her out on a date, I would have been kicking myself if I hadn't at least tried. However, she was unable to accept my offer, sighting work commitments and social obligations as her reasons, and let me down gently. So I settled instead for a photo of her and her PA, Tina, who was also very tasty.

I just asked in NC-17 if you were there dragon, that answers my question. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

She was a riot wasn't she? Great fun!

So where you were you in the midst of things, would I recognize you? Did you ask any questions, bid or anything?

I also went along to Page's and it was fantastic. Whilst I was posing for a photo with her she licked my ear too. Prehaps we have hit upon a slight fetish....

She has a aural fixation (yeah, I know, bad joke, but I'm still coming from doing a "Rocky Horror" show this weekend) and we have a fetish for her. It all works. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back