• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Amusing Will Weaton interview

GKarsEye

Regular
clicky

Favorite bits:

According to the writer's bible, the LCARS always knew who was talking to it, and what functions that person usually needed. The idea was that Geordi would usually need engineering functions available to him, so the LCARS would wake up wherever he was, and the keys would reconfigure themselves appropriately. Wherever Wesley went, he'd get access to /usr/bin/outsmartthegrownups and /usr/lib/dialogue/stupid.

:LOL:

Thanks for this, i'm slowly getting through it.

He comes across really well, glad to see hes not suffered from child actor syndrome. i'll have to check his blog. Its cute to read about how he always did the same commands to make the Enterprise go to warp.

Ron Moore wrote some wonderful comments about the demise of Enterprise on his Battlestar Galactica Blog (which I wish was called "Galactiblog,") where he basically said that Star Trek was being returned to the care of the fans now, and it's up to the fans to see where it goes next. I agree with that, and I think that a break from being in production will give the next generation (har. har. har.) of Star Trek creators an opportunity to get some perspective on Star Trek, and let whatever the next thing is return to what made Star Trek so great: Captains who bang green chicks in mini-skirts.

Spot on!

Thanks for this, i'm slowly getting through it.

He comes across really well, glad to see hes not suffered from child actor syndrome. i'll have to check his blog. Its cute to read about how he always did the same commands to make the Enterprise go to warp.

Ron Moore wrote some wonderful comments about the demise of Enterprise on his Battlestar Galactica Blog (which I wish was called "Galactiblog,") where he basically said that Star Trek was being returned to the care of the fans now, and it's up to the fans to see where it goes next. I agree with that, and I think that a break from being in production will give the next generation (har. har. har.) of Star Trek creators an opportunity to get some perspective on Star Trek, and let whatever the next thing is return to what made Star Trek so great: Captains who bang green chicks in mini-skirts.

Spot on!

do they have to be green? I thought the twilek jedi who got killed in episode 3 had a nice figure... and she was blue.

Then there's the whole green and purple debate... :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back