• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Amazon.de, DVD R2 B5:Season1, very cheap

M

MOmega

Hi,

I have found that price of DVD "Babylon 5 : Season 1" in region 2 is very cheap on German Amazon . It's only 30Euro which is much less that 35£ on UK Amazon.

But I am little affraid that there will be German menus and cover of boxset. I speak German, but prefer English.

Could someone tell me what everything is in German language in that German release of DVD.

Thanx.

I just received the DVD today at work. I will check it for you tonight! I am also very curious what is in German and what not, but I fear all the menus will be in German too /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. But hey, the price is very low and I can read German, so there is no problem! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

GenevaRanger

The German DVD has only a German cover and booklet and print on the DVDs. The DVDs themselves are all in English and suffer, unfortunately, also from the problem in 'And The Sky Full Of Stars'. The languages available are English, French and German. Subtitles are in English, French, German, Dutch, Turkish, Swedish, and maybe some more that I have forgotten...
Also the extras are quite nice. I have not yet seen the episodes commentaries by JMS but I will do so very soon!

GenevaRanger

Thank you very much. This seems good, may be I will buy it from German Amazon. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back