• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Alex Zahara on Cold Squad, Sat Dec 11th 9pm CTV.

Hey guys I forgot to mention that I am playing an, "interesting" comic book shop owner accused of murdering a teenage girl on Cold Squad. The episode is called, "Girlfriend in the Closet." Its based on a true story about a girl who didn't go home one night and was afraid pf her parents would do so didn't go home the next night and so on until she just didn't go home. The girl then stayed in her boyfriend's house for three years! She would hide in the closet when people came over! Only when a man suspected and convicted of killing her was about to be sentenced did she come forward. Jerry Bruckheimer has his version of this show called Cold Case and it is pretty much an entire rip off, right down to the Blonde haired blue eyed female lead. Anyway enough of that. For those of you who can/do view it please enjoy. All the best, Alex. :p

Hi there Alex,

I remember that story in the news. It's quite crazy.

I've not seen any Cold Squad. I watch Cold Case, and heard the Cold Squad creators/studio/whatever may sue the creators of Cold Case for it's "similarities".

I'd like to see Cold Squad, I believe Tahmoh Penikett is in the show now. However last time I looked it was just some old ones on a channel here in the UK.

Maybe I'll get to see your episode in 2009. :)

Alex, I'll email you and if I can get a copy I'll do some image captures for the board readers. :)

I would do a news item but... well... I closed most of the site. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Back