• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Alex Zahara cast in JMS's Jeremiah

B5LR

Regular
Alex Zahara cast in JMS\'s Jeremiah

<font size="+1">Alex Zahara cast in JMS's Jeremiah</font>
<font size="3">Plus Dean Marshall news, and more on Jeremiah</font>

There's something about Alex Zahara. First cast as Dulann in Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers, he's now won a role on another JMS show, this time Jeremiah.

<table align="right" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="1" border=0><tr><td bgcolor="#003366" valign="top"></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#003366" align="center"><font size="-1" face="arial, helvetica">Riff Raff[/i]</font></td></tr></table>The show, which was recently given the green light, is based upon Platinum Studios' graphic novel series by Hermann Huppen. JMS will be creating the show for television, and will serve as executive producer (previous news item).

Alex will be playing Ezekiel, a recurring character on the show. Alex didn't want to give away details, but did tell B5LR.com, "I look as far from Dulann as you could imagine."

Meanwhile, Newsguy has a new article up on Jeremiah, which you can find by clicking here.

Also keeping busy is Dean Marshall, who plays Malcolm Bridges in B5LR. He will once again be performing in Riff Raff, a play by The Matrix's Laurence Fishburne. Dean will be in the production at Havana Theatre in Vancouver, Canada, from September 19 to October 6 2001. The poster for the play can be seen to the right.

Thanks to Alex, Dean and Joseph DeMartino.

[This message has been edited by AntonyF (edited February 01, 2002).]

Re: Alex Zahara cast in JMS\'s Jeremiah

Hey Alex, does your character cling to walls?

(And Antony, I think the correct term would be to say jms developed the show for television.)

------------------
You are not entitled to your own opinion. You are only entitled to your own informed opinion.
-- Harlan Ellison qouting Gustave Flaubert

Ah, yes, the actors are working but not doing anything that would take them away from my Rangers series. It's all falling into place now, Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

GkarsEye, LOL! I share your sentiments.

Congratulations, Alex!

Frizzell

------------------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him."
-Jonathan Swift

"Good in theory...
Lousy in practice...
It implies that I am expendable. I am many things. I am bright, personable, charismatic and not a bad dancer but expendable? No."

Back