• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Addicted to B5

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hmmm. I seem to be addicted as well. But then, if you have to be addicted to something, B5 is definately the best way to go.

------------------
"Nonono. Is not Great Machine. Is...Not-So-Great Machine. It make good snow-cone though." - Zathras

1478 ways to know if your addicted can be found at
http://www.nn.cl/~miguel/Sector83/ykybwbtmw.html

Here are some samples:

#216 You think Santa Claus is a Shadow agent because he always asks "What do you want?".
#394you pretend that your TI-82 graphing calculator is an identicard scanner.
#95you answer the phone saying "Garibaldi's Fashion Express, go.".
#395you keep trying to remember if it was Romeo that was purple and Juliet was green, or the other way around.
#395... then get mad when your English professor doesn't know.
#443 You buy a Packard Bell computer and in a little while find yourself mumbling "Zathras can never have anything nice.".
#445 You arrive at gate B4 of the airport, and are not surprised to see that your plane has disappeared.
#684 As you are driving on an on-ramp to the freeway, you yell "Activate jump gate sequence.".

And for Descent Fans

#437 you train in Centauri battle tactics when you're playing Descent.
#438... and in Descent 2, you re-enact the Battle of the Line with plasma cannons and afterburners.
#439... and then you use the Omega cannon and pretend to be a Vorlon ship.

------------------
What are those Earth creatures called? Feathers, long bill, webbed feet .. go 'quack'?"

"Cats."

"Cats. I'm being nibbled to death by cats."

I took a quick glance at the site - looked over a few dozen of these - and found out that I am, indeed, addicted.
shocked.gif

Surprise, huh?
laugh.gif

------------------
"You've misspelled this. There's no 'Y' in liberties."
"Oh, go away. Repress someone else."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back