• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

About Walking Shadow

terrytvgal

Regular
Thanks for the heads up!! A&E is also commonly available in Canada. I'll tune in and watch if I get a chance.

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Uhh, I must have missed something.
crazy.gif

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by taichidave:
Uhh, I must have missed something.
crazy.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check the main page news "Two B5LR stars, and one B5 star, on US TV tonight"

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

That was a funny article to write. Wrote it about Alex, and published it. Then I was looking through photos at the site and spotted Mackenzie. Adjusted it accordingly... then saw the actres who played Laurel... so it was adjusted a 3rd time.
smile.gif

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

Walking Shadow was a very good movie. Enjoyed it a lot. I still think the first Spenser movie, Small Vices, is the best but I like Walking Shadow better then Thin Air (the second Spenser movie).

Joe Mantega (sp?) is a great Spenser.

Liked everyone else in it.

I don't think Mackenzie even talked in the movie...though he sure did have the tough guy act down.

As for Alex, who'd he play in the movie?

And Laurel was ok in the movie. I think she was better in this then the Gathering though.

DF2506

------------------

Alex played the director of the play.

In the scene where the theatre company were all being questioned by Spenser, he's the one who got to say "Art isn't ABOUT anything..."

Cracked me up. I think I've worked with that director in the past.
wink.gif

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

Back