• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A Means to an End (spoilers)

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL Theo Was Hilarious in that bathroom scene. Excellent JMS episode. This episode really set things up for the final 2..

Re: And So it Begins...... ..\"The Final 3\"

It wasnt a JMS episode my friend. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

It was very well written and directed though...just not by JMS. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

You were right. For some reason i thought it was JMS. probably because he dicussed it on the newsgroup

As JMS said in one of his post:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
there's one scene in it
that will have just about any SF fan worth his/her salt rolling on the floor.

[/quote]

and as CaptDS9E said:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
LOL Theo Was Hilarious in that bathroom scene.

[/quote]

I myself was cracking up on that scene. This was a very good episode and a great lead-in to the last 2.

At the start of the show, it sounded to me that the counsel has been around for 2 years. Did anyone else hear that reference?

Thanks,

Cerberus

Let's keep threads with spoilers separate than the ones we are just speculating in. I have split the old thread into a thread of its own. Jeremiah starts in 15 minutes for me and it was annoying to read the old thread because you were talking about the new episode already.

Now we have two threads for this episode so I will close one of them in about an hour. Pick which one you want the discussion to continue as I will close the thread with the least activity.

Shame on you CaptDS9E. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back