• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A character's tune

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
A character\'s tune

Do you ever listen to songs and it reminds you of a character? Or, in my mind, I listen to songs and think it'd be great accompanient for a video collage of B5 clips etc.

What do songs do you think woudl characterize the Crusade cast members?

Re: A character\'s tune

I've been racking my brains with this... good question, but I cannot think of any song that would in any way, for me, relate to Crusade or its characters.

Need to listen to some more music and watch Crusade again, I suppose. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You know Claudia Christian's song Taboo on her cd always reminds me of her character Susan Ivanova and Andrea's Talia Winters.When I listen that's what I always think of .Another would be Amazed I don't know the artist but I think it is more of a country song .I think of Delenn and Sheridan for some reason.

I think Goo Goo Dolls - Iris suits Galen pretyt well, espeically with regards to Isabelle and the way he was in the first 2 technomage novels in particular.

The theme of Loony Tunes definitely goes to Garibaldi! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

For some reason, Queen's "Killer Queen" always reminds me of Ivanova.

And to put this on-topic (Crusade cast-wise) most anything off Dr. John's Gris-Gris album reminds me of Galen.

Everytime I listen to canadian band "Default", I think of Galen,probaly because of Dalas Smith's vocals. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back