• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

3rd go around on Showtime

Just watched "The Long Road" again on Showtime. It's great that they are showing season 1 again for the 3rd time. Hopefully they are attracting new viewers each time through. If so, the numbers in March should look much better than when the show first aired.

Hopefully we will be fortunate enough to have JMS complete the story for us. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jeremiah is going to be shown in the UK on Sky One satellite starting 16 December at 10 pm. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Spoiler protection please.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have. I won't give anything away, but if you know how the Great Maker works, you will pay attention to everything. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Unfortunety we are not allowed to have satellite dishes in my block of flats. I will have to wait a few years before I can watch Jeremiah.

Good point Andrew and thanks for the reminder. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif We will all have to watch what we say about season one because it is now being shown for the first time in many other countries like the UK, New Zealand, France, etc.

I just wish we had the spoiler tag working which would make hiding spoilers easier. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Fake Spoiler Tag Test:
<font color="blue"> TESTING -- Is this good enough or do I need to get the exact background color to hide it better?</font color>

If you cannot get a dish to see Jeremiah, are there any friends that could record it for you? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back