• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

3 more Spideys?

I think the as long as I'm still enthused part is the most important. He feels that way now but I doubt it lasts quite that long.

I dunno, I wasn't terribly impressed with #2. I enjoyed the original, but I'm not sure this franchise has legs to last past #3.

Well I am guessing that number 3 will resolve Peter/Harry's relationship, which means that the first three is a loose trilogy around the relationship between Peter/Harry and also MJ.

So if 4,5 and 6, came up with either three decent individual stories, or a trilogy with Peter and a hgue villain, then it could work. I trust Sam Raimi to only do these if he is still interested (and therefore have a better chance of good films).

I trust Sam Raimi to only do these if he is still interested (and therefore have a better chance of good films).

I do too. From what I've seen, heard, and read about him, he's trying to remain as true to the comics as feasibly possible and making a quality movie. I think he'll look to only make a film with a strong script.

This is all assuming he is there for the fourth through sixth ones.

Also, I think that as long as Stan Lee is alive and has a hand in the movies he won't let the film series deteriorate ala Batman.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back