• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

24 - January 7th 2003 Episode (Day 2, 4PM-5PM)

KoshN

Super Moderator
Anybody have this on tape, DVD-R, or DVD-RAM ? I was in a big hurry setting up the new VCR (Mitsu HS-U778) yesterday before I went out, the new remote is a nightmare, and I screwed it up (set the VCR clock for AM instead of PM, and set it one day late, Wed. not Tue). ARGH! When I got home, naturally 24 hadn't taped. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Naturally, now they don't seem to be airing encores! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

The older, better, but dead VCR (Mitsu HS-U795) and remote were much more intuitive. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

If you have it, please contact me by PM. I'm the only one I know who's taping it. Local friends who are watching 24, rely on me if they miss it, but I can't rely on any of them.

The episodes get replayed on FX and I think even on FOX. I'm sure you could it find the time somewhere.

They used to get encores on Fox and FX a couple of times during the week that the episode first aired. Evidently, they're not doing that anymore. I did some searches today and this is all I turned up:

<ul type="square">[*] 24 FX-62 Mon, Jan 13 11:00PM-12:00AM
The president calls on Jack Bauer to stop a terrorist plot. Crime drama, CC, Stereo.

[*] 24 FX-62 Tue, Jan 14 5:00PM-6:00PM
The president calls on Jack Bauer to stop a terrorist plot. Crime drama, CC, Stereo.

[*] 24 WPGH-7 Tue, Jan 14 9:00PM-10:00PM
"Day 2: 5:00 - 6:00PM"
Nina avoids Jack's revenge. Crime drama, CC, Stereo.
[/list]

At first glance, I thought the first two might be repeats of previous episodes (because of the difference in descriptions), but maybe they are of the Day 2, 4PM-5PM episode. It could be that FX doesn't give episode titles or descriptions. I'll check 'em out.

Not really a viable method for me, but I might try it if they don't run encores this coming Monday or Tuesday.

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by GKarsEye: </font color>
Those are this week's episodes, 4-5pm.

Whew! Glad to hear it. Last season they were airing the encores the same week as the first airing, and maybe once the next week. This is the first time this season that I've needed an encore. Got the new VCR working correctly now too. It just timer-recorded CSI. Man, I tell ya, the human engineering of the new VCR (the 778) and remote sucks compared to the two year old better model (the 795).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back