• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

10 GREY COUNCIL lights

sassy

Regular
Ok i counted the stupid lil lites in the grey council. there is 10 not 9.

9 of them in the circle 3 from each caste, and then after the war, 2 warrior and 2 religious and 4 worker.

and the 10 slot was DUKAT'S. (or Neroon's)

SO! lets redo the math again.

being as Delenn was one of the 9, and the minbari dude said the council is divided, it still is 4 against starting a war and 4 for starting a war. (When the Earth/Minbari war started)

I think joe is wrong.

Humble apologies. Having spent my math quota for today writing an inventory program and counting virtual Valens, I think I will politely avoid this experience, and instead find my pillow. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Okay...yes there are 10 lights...BUT...
The council is made up of 9, with the one in the center for the leader of the council who is neutral. Coming in on this discussion late, I don't know whether it was just the math in question or the actual count of the council members represtented by the lights.
I may have missed the origin of this conversation, but there it is.

There's that math thing again...that would make 11 not 10!
But then since one of the pair is 'silent' then maybe he doesn't count. Heeeee!

Well, they are always together, so why have two seperate lights? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Back