• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

10,000 posts

I don't know if it's considered off-topic to discuss the forum itself, but....

Unless someone beats me to it, this will be the 10,000th post in the Rangers forum. That's 10,000 posts in about 10 months time, with the 10,000th post coming less than 100 hours before the show airs. Not too bad.

And just think, with all the traffic here that the airing of TLaDiS is bound to generate, the 11,000th post might be less than a week away.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris Springob:

Unless someone beats me to it, this will be the 10,000th post in the Rangers forum.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep you posted the 10,000th post congrats LOL

but yeah i find it pretty exciting been here sinse April hangin out being a mod and watching the post count rise
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

[This message has been edited by Deviot (edited January 15, 2002).]

Wow, big time congrats there!!
smile.gif

But not just this board, I think that it's pretty exciting period to see how successful all of the boards have been. When I first heard from Antony about the site that he was starting so many months ago, I never knew how it would turn out. I'm proud to spend all of these months in such a great community of people and that the site has come to the height that it is at.
smile.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Well I've been lurking this site for months now ,sometimes it feels like years the people here are all so interesting so for me the magic of B5 has never died.This is the best B5 site I've ever come across and I hope it will endure for a thousand years to come.
I wont get to see the movie on the 19 being in a far different part of the world (and most likely wont see it for awile to come)but I cant wait to hear the fans or this sites users view of the movie.I'll have a word to Mr Morden and see if his associates can help with a veiwing for myself back here in Australia before the local networks get it(around here maybe a year or two at best).
But best of luck to all and enjoy the return of B5.

I didn't come here to match wits with you.
I could of done that a mile away with a handful of mud.

------------------

This is an off-topic topic that I'll allow, it's relevant and good to celebrate.
smile.gif

Rangers is the only forum I've not archived posts from, so it will look higher than the other forums mind you. But it's the most accurate figure.

------------------
MPAA: Rated R for bad language, crude humor,
language, sexuality/nudity and drug content.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back