• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Trek / B5 actor cross-overs

Justin Williams-the guy who played Mitchell in And the Sky Full of Stars was Jarvin on Voyager

Mark Rolston-Karl Muller in The Quality of Mercy was Lt.Peirce in TNG's Eye of the Beholder

Carel Struyken-a shop guy in the Zocolo was Mr.Homm in TNG

Paul Winfield-General Franklin was Dathon in TNG and Capt.Terrel in ST:II (can't recall if he was mentioned yet or not)

Christopher Darga-a Narn was Kaybok in DS9's The Way of the Warrior

Robert Foxworth, aka General Hague was Admiral Leyton in DS9 eps Homefront and Paradise Lost. Srephen Lee, Tharg in Believers was in two STNG eps. Marshal Teague who played Ta'lon, and others in B5 was in STVoyager and DS9.

I confess that I looked them up on the IMDb, since I thought they had all been on Trek somewhere. Then I went on Lurkers'. If you go episode by episode in the guide, you will find the major guest stars linked to their IMDb entries, where it is easy to look for Trek roles they may have had. I did that for about ten eps, and I think it may be hard, if not impossible, to find a B5ep that didn't have someone (other than the regulars) who was also in Trek. I never before this thread realized just how much casting overlap there was between the two!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back