• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Think Sci-Fi Channel Will Ever Show Crusade Again?

Sounds like you know somebody inside Sci-Fi. I hope they (your source and Bonnie) know that we're pissed
/forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif
that Sci-Fi passed on Crusade.

Re: Think Sci-Fi Channel Will Ever Show Crusade Ag

Sunglasses ... check! /forums/images/icons/devil.gif

Hi,
Don't feel bad about LOR. Right now she is in the process of DESTROYING another favorite show of mine Battlestar Galactica.

Paul

I agree. He knows someone on this inside, probably the "witch" herself. I really don't care that there isn't a Rangers series, I just want CRUSADE!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Hi,
I have NEVER met Bonnie Hammer. I wish that I did. I would convey to her the wishes of BOTH B5 fans and BSG fans.

Paul

Just spoil my rantings... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Yeah, well he didn't deny the first part. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Hardware-oriented sci-fi. That's probably translated into "we can't do this 'cause it might have too much technobabble, and, golly-gosh, we DON'T want technobabble."

Which is a perfectly valid, reasonable, and admirable goal for SFC to pursue. Too bad they're heading to the other side of the pendulum to achieve that goal. Let's not have any hardware at all - let's take it all out. By the way, let's take out the science, too, which leads to the hardware...

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by channe: </font color>
Hardware-oriented sci-fi. That's probably translated into "we can't do this 'cause it might have too much technobabble, and, golly-gosh, we DON'T want technobabble."

[/quote]

No, I think it's mainly because they're too CHEAP (tightwads), LAZY (path of least resistance), and chicken-hearted (risk averse; going with a pilot instead of a 13 episode series order). Secondarily, it's because they want to be perceived as less of a geek's network, to which I say, fine, change the name.

Sci-Fi also wants to be women friendly. Love stories in soap operas sell washing up liquid. There is little evidence that spaceships do.

All I can say is:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
/forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Why do I find myself crying in the wilderness? I can't be the only over-30 woman who wants programming like B5, Crusade, and Rangers.

Can I? /forums/images/icons/frown.gif (weeps)

I can't be the only over-30 woman who wants programming like B5, Crusade, and Rangers.

[/quote]

You are most definitely not. My wife is getting ever more frustrated at not having been able to see LotR in the UK yet.

And now that "24" has finished there is nothing else to distract her with.

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

And now that "24" has finished there is nothing else to distract her with.

[/quote]

Hope you don't mind my asking, GH, but what is "24"?

Another "reality tv" thing? /forums/images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Does anyone want to volunteer to strap a bomb to thier chest and go to Bonie's office? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

(to anyone one in a black suite coming to take me away, this is a joke /forums/images/icons/wink.gif )

Aww...But I wanted to see blood...Oh, well... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back