• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Official HEROES Spoiler Thread

The product placement for the car doesn't bother me. It actually makes me chuckle since Hiro made a big deal to Ando about getting a certain kind of car on their trip across America (he pointed to the picture in Isaac's future comic.)

Good ep last time. Mr. Bennet has some 'splaining to do!

The product placement for the car doesn't bother me. It actually makes me chuckle since Hiro made a big deal to Ando about getting a certain kind of car on their trip across America (he pointed to the picture in Isaac's future comic.)

Yeah, I think it's perfectly in keeping with the character.

I was shocked that Simone got shot, although other people I have spoekn to thought it was obvious.

I hope Hiro and Ando get back together at some point, they are great together. But does Hiro really need him anymore?

All-in-all a cool episode.
And a cameo from Stan Lee!!!:beer:

Yeah, I think it's perfectly in keeping with the character.

I was shocked that Simone got shot, although other people I have spoekn to thought it was obvious.

I hope Hiro and Ando get back together at some point, they are great together. But does Hiro really need him anymore?

All-in-all a cool episode.
And a cameo from Stan Lee!!!:beer:

If the rumors regarding Hiro's character development are correct, Ando wouldn't be able to accompany Hiro on that journey, until that part of the journey is completed.

Simone's not dead... Did anyone see the trailer at the end of tonights ep? She asks Isaac if he's gonna shoot her again. Maybe Peter heals her... maybe a combination of healing powers mixed with telekinisis. That's all I got.

Anyway, I was gonna argue that she's not dead last week 'cus she was in Peter's vision of the future.

Tonights ep was awesome... I loved every second of it and I can't wait for next week.

Maybe Isaac goes back on the smack and halucinates a living Simone?

Anyway, that was one of the best episodes of Heroes.

I've been luke-warm on this show pretty much since the start. Thought it had a cool concept, and some decent characters and development, but didn't have any "great" episodes in its run so far. Tonight changed that. This one was by far my favorite of the series and was really well done.

Yes this was a very good episode, somewhat a kicked in the pants episode that explained lot of the mythos. I would compare it quite a bit to War without end episode of B5. Which itself explained alot of the mythos. Learned mr.bennet is somewhat a inbetween character he cares about his family and has a least somewhat become a decent guy in a ugly business. We learned Hiro father is part of the conspiracy/company , give partial explainiation why he wanted hiro to come home. We learned how invisible guy comes into play, with Bennet. Also explains deal with Claire real mom she torched place to escape from bennet though think most had thought it be like that. Leaves questions of who is the haitian working for? The preview hinted at linderman being start of it all, think we going to be finding big things on old man Petrelli and linderman.

OMG (How many OMG can I get away with before someone calls me on it?)

So, Hiro's father is in on it afterall. 14 Years ago, he was in a position to order Dr. B to adopt Claire, and to order him to turn her in, if/when she manifests. Yet, 14 years later, his own son (Hiro) can run around the world holding up a flashing neon sign that he has a destiny, and actively work to accomplish it, and after being captured and ordered back to Japan, he is instead allowed to continue running free?

So, Claude was Dr. B's first partner, and he survived being shot several times on a bridge, in the middle of nowhere, and even took a spill over the bridge? Is he more like Peter than we thought, and that's why he knows so well how to train Peter? Or was the Meta-Human he was hiding, there to save him? And who was that Meta-Human?

Ted's gonna be dangerous being held there like that, I hope they handle him better than they did Sylar. The Cheerleader saved at least her home town, if not the world by doping Ted. Where's the Haitian taking Claire, will she still be real active in the weekly arc? LOL, the "Agency" thought the haitian was mute too. Now we know, Dr. B isn't so bad afterall, when compared to the folks he works for. Looks like Matt's got a new job, how's Hannah gonna feel about Ted being captured and Matt working with Dr B.?

Hiro gets his sword next week, it seems.

WOW is all I can say. The best episode by far. Thankfully, I recorded it, so I can watch it again. I think Mr. Nakamura probably has an idea about Hiro's abilities, but is either:

Trying to hide it because Hiro is his only son (like Mr. Bennett hiding Claire)
or
Is aware and is waiting to see just how Hiro's powers will manifest.

As for the Haitian, I am not sure who he's working for. My first guess would be Claude (invisible man) but who knows. Claire not losing her memory is important to this entity, though, for whatever reason.

I think one of the things I enjoy the most about this show is that you have some ongoing story arcs that tempt you along, but don't fully explain themselves. Then, you have smaller arcs within that pay off at the end of a few episodes. I like that Heroes breaks the mold and doesn't hold onto their BIG UBER SECRETS forever (cough: Lost.)

I think Claire will either seek out her real father or her real (skank ho) mother for protection. Or, she may try to find Peter, thus leading her TO her bio-father, Nathan.

Anyway, amazing episode. I cried at the end.

Linderman possible SPOILER

We finally meet the mysterious Linderman next week. I've been wondering who they would cast for such an anticipated role. I won't tell you except to give you the hint that his nephew was killed on last week's episode of 24.

Re: Linderman possible SPOILER

We finally meet the mysterious Linderman next week. I've been wondering who they would cast for such an anticipated role. I won't tell you except to give you the hint that his nephew was killed on last week's episode of 24.

If it's who the rumors have suggested, I'm excited to see him. The clip they showed in the preview though, the grey haired guy, that appeared when they said we would meet Linderman, looked heavier than the person from the rumors I have heard.

I cant wait to find out what connection Linderman has to everyone. Last weeks episode was awsome. I had it taped and was watching it and it was the first episode my girlfriend had ever seen. After seeing it she wants to watch the entire series now. It has now replaced all of my other favs as my number one show to tape on my DVR. It has top priority over 24, BSG and Lost.

So, Claude was Dr. B's first partner, and he survived being shot several times on a bridge, in the middle of nowhere, and even took a spill over the bridge?
Actually, we never saw him fall. He did get shot twice, but in both shoulders, it seems. He went invisible before he would have fallen off the bridge. And, as far as we know, he can neither fly nor regenerate, so the fall would have definitely killed him. I figure he made it look like he was falling over the edge to fool Bennett.

Actually, we never saw him fall. He did get shot twice, but in both shoulders, it seems. He went invisible before he would have fallen off the bridge. And, as far as we know, he can neither fly nor regenerate, so the fall would have definitely killed him. I figure he made it look like he was falling over the edge to fool Bennett.

Yeah, there was no splash (or THUMP)when Bennet looked over the edge, so Claude was probably hanging there or simply laying nearby. Of course, if that were the case, wouldn't his blood be visible? I'm still a little shocked that Bennett shot him. The first shot was an accident, but the second one was intentional. I guess he figured, in for a penny in for a pound.

Yeah... he probably just rolled off to the side. I wanna know who he was hiding because I don't think it was Claire. Maybe he had a kid of his own to protect.

It looks like Peter & Sylar are gonna have a rematch tonight. I'll put money on Peter.

Yeah... he probably just rolled off to the side. I wanna know who he was hiding because I don't think it was Claire. Maybe he had a kid of his own to protect.

It looks like Peter & Sylar are gonna have a rematch tonight. I'll put money on Peter.
Well depends how good Peter is pulling out unknown/unwitnessed powers, can he pull out powers Sylar had but Peter didn't know he had, the once that take a concentrated effort to use. Sylar could potentially pull one of those out and catch Peter by surprise and win/draw.
One question is dose Peter in his collection have Eve's Pushing ability? Think he should since he met her, though doubt she ever used the power around him.
Has Peter met the Haitian would be the next question, dunno if he was crawling around the hospital/police office when peter was there.

THE 23rd??? What the he!! They just had a break.

First off... It's Eden, not Eve. A guy I work with does that all the time & I gotta set him straight all day long. Anyway... she never used her special gift in front of Peter so her ability is probably gone for good.

The Haitian was at the police station but he didn't introduce himself to Peter. He was skulking around using his powers though. If Peter doesn't have it already he should soon cus the guy's in New York.

The whole Sylar thing... Peter can push right back with Telekinisis. He's used that one before so it's gonna probably be the next thing he uses. After he gets off the wall all he has to do is use Sylar's abilities against him one by one. I want a long, drawn out fight... I want Peter to collect all of those abilities one at a time. Sylar is gonna get his ass handed to him.

Yeah, I guess Simone really is dead... I like the new chick though.

Not sure I like the new girl. She's kind of a snatch. At least Eden had the potential to be good and not some perma-snarky bitch. That said, her powers are cool, regardless.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back