• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Official HEROES Spoiler Thread

That's pretty bad. I'm sure Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe) is probably going through the samekind of "jokes" due to the pics released from Equus.

Claire's real mom is a hootchie.
Sylar is freaking me out more and more.
Rent-A-Cop has some cohones.
Mr. Muggles lost his mommy!
Claire's gonna go to juvie for tossing a rock at a would-be senator.
Linderman hires hawt hit-men (er... women.)

That about wraps it up.

Claire's real mom is a hootchie.
Sylar is freaking me out more and more.
Rent-A-Cop has some cohones.
Mr. Muggles lost his mommy!
Claire's gonna go to juvie for tossing a rock at a would-be senator.
Linderman hires hawt hit-men (er... women.)

That about wraps it up.
Haha yeah, though Claire's real mom, dunno but did she just steal some of Claire's money?
She was getting 100,000$ from Nathan to split and the mom told Claire that they were splitting 50,000$ between them.(though she was bad enough to take the money from Petrelli anyway )

With the Mr.Muggles and the mom, since learn about the Haitian, wonder if that woman was like that or Haitian poking holes in her mind made her lose it and her becoming over obsessive with the dog like that.

Claire's (real) mom = MILF
Claire's (adoptive) mom in about 3 more episodes = HHUUUUUUWWUUUGGHHHPTHPTBPTHBPTHBTT *drool*...

Not that I don't think that both Peter and Isaac are hot and wouldn't mind them getting closer (a guy can dream, can't he), I can't actually see them being friendly now.

Did any of you guys catch the great paid product placement in this last episode?

Hiro must have said two or three times "Take the VERSA back to the dealership" "At least they didn't hurt the VERSA" and the word popped up in those nice subtitles a few times. No one talks like that in real life. Man I hate that shit in TV...

Huh, hasn't he always done that when they have "the Versa"? I never heard of such a car before this show.

Yeah, Hiro has been product placing that thrice damned blue Versa since he and Ando got to America. It's annoying.

Question: Are people here also reading the extra material, like the weekly comic book, or the (I assume) official character blogs?

Yeah, Hiro has been product placing that thrice damned blue Versa since he and Ando got to America. It's annoying.

Question: Are people here also reading the extra material, like the weekly comic book, or the (I assume) official character blogs?

I read the Graphic for Eden's background, and on another site, a guy reads all that stuff and posts pieces of it in the "Heroes Thread", so, I'm exposed to alot of the info secondhand.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back