• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Some minor B5 S2 DVD news

I don't think so. I have not read up on all the features, but I think its Region 1 only. I'll have to look at the manual to know for sure.

You can determine a British person's generation by their Blue Peter presenter. Mine were Valerie Singleton and Christopher Trace.
We must be about the same age, although I have fond memories of John Noakes and Shep, too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Shep was the best Blue Peter presenter /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Other than the occasional Dr Who/Blake's 7 slot, the show was often awful but the clip included on the DVD is where one presenter teaches viewers how to make a teleport bracelet out of orange juice bottles /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Odd how so many of us remember that segment from 1978 so clearly!
Region 1 was to have no extras last time I heard and it also hadn't been remastered, but in light of the UK set they may take another look at this.
Nice to hear JMS mention B7 on the 'Signs' commentary...

You know I was thinking about the reported release of season 3 in April and November for season 3.With that long time span maybe we will get lots of extas interviews,bloopers maybe.I don't know what but maybe the wait will be worth it.

On www.firstones.com MessageBoard someone posted today:
---
So i'm listening to my morning radio show, and who should the guest be? Stephen Furst!
And, he said that just last week he was "Filming a documentary for seasons 2-5 of the DVD"
---

Another great news /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I hope JMS also does a couple of commentaries.

Sounds promising hopefully some info will come out regard specs.I know a little early but I hope we will have more commentary for s2 regardless.

Well I'm 18, and I obviously one the bunch who watched just long enough to have had a huge thing for Katie Hill in their younger days.

Just to confirm the original post, and that the S2 DVDs are definitely being worked on, here's an excerpt from a recent JMS post:

So I was talking to Doug Netter this afternoon, who had in turn spoken with Bruce Boxleitner earlier in the day about the year 2 DVD...

That's the only part of the post touching on the DVD The rest was about other matters. See "General Discussion" if you want to read the whole thing.

Regards,

Joe

this is really interesting.

Did everyone hear about Bruce's trip to the White House? That was also good news.

Back