• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Scif and fantasy's funniest moments some intentionall and some not

Stargate Sg1 jack and Tealc are reliving the same day over and over again.
Jack is in General Hamond's office trying to explain whats happening to him and teal'c and Hammond of course finds it hard to believe . O'Neil finally say "if it was just me I would agree with you, but both of us? and He points to Teal'c and says "is this the face of a crazy man?' then he looks at Teal'c and reconsiders and says "Bad Example " :guffaw:

I couldn't help but notice that we have strayed from "Funniest" moments to "mentioning anything funny that happened in any show ever" :)

Recoil, guilty as charged.:eek::LOL: and to JJ:::::

Spoiler!!!!:eek::scream::p
To anyone who has not seen "A Boy and his Dog", skip past this post!!!.

For "A Boy and his Dog" I was thinking about the scene right after the Hero is told he is to impregnate all of the beautiful vixens: his glee is evident. Cut to next scene of a young Don Johnson strapped to a gurney with a penis pump.:devil::LOL: And the last line, " she didn't have good taste but...:devil: and you realize is was an extended "Shaggy Dog Story". Timeless.:cool:

Last edited:
Another old Sci-Fi comedy scene is from Woody Allen's "Sleeper". The scene when he has to be a "serving robot" is gut wrenching, :guffaw::guffaw:especially when he's fighting the food and when he's passing around the euphoria globe.

Dr Who the episode Doomsday

Cyberleader "Daleks be warned you have declared war upon the Cybermen ! "

Dalek Sec replies "It is not war, it is pest control !" :guffaw::guffaw:

Last edited:
Q to data on him finding himself Human

Q ' Yes Data I can stub my toe with the best of them':guffaw::rommie::guffaw::rommie::LOL::guffaw::rommie::thumbsup::LOL:

In the movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Indiana Jones is in Berlin trying to get back his father's Journal, he gets caught up in a crowd and bumps into Hitler, who takes the journal from a rather stunned Dr Jones. Hitler looks at Jones flips through the book, looks at Jones again, then signs the book hands it back to Jones and then abruptly walks away.:LOL::guffaw::LOL::guffaw::rommie::guffaw::LOL::guffaw::rommie:

Has anyone seen the show Sealab 2021, they took this really inane boring Hana Barbera animated Scif Turkey and made into e hysterically funny parody:LOL::guffaw::rommie::LOL::rommie::guffaw::LOL::thumbsup::p:bolian::devil::guffaw:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back