• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Quotes from the lost scripts :)

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by LightNZ:
<font color=yellow>oooh, Galen meeting Bester....how that would be interesting, never thought about it before.........man the possibilities

(I wander what Galen was doing/watching during the teep war)</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

<font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">Just watching. At the end of the 3rd TechnoMage book, he's at his post watching, and doesn't change that until A Call to Arms, 2 years or so after the Teep War. As far as we know, he didn't leave the hiding place until then.</font></td></tr></table>

I believe that Lyta and Galen were due to fight.

Book spoiler.
<font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">
The Techno-mages could detect lying.
Galen had a shield and spell of destruction.
In Crusade Lyta was given the power to blow things up and a shield.
</font></td></tr></table>

well jms has delibrately left everything about that 2 year period in the blanks to us..........can't wait for the B5 feature film!!!!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Crusade, first season’s final words:
Galen - "No! Matthew! Matthew! GET DOWN!"

[/quote]

I trust that the season finale did not take place in a disco. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

(Yes, I know what was actually happening. Just being silly...)

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Cleron: </font color>
Sigh... you know its funny i Believe B5lotr is dead... but i dont feel that way about Crusade maybe its cause ive seen/read the beginning of a great saga... and just like a good book i cant put it down..

[/quote]

I'm the same way. I can't believe this got shot down, while other stuff (some really awful crap), goes on and on.....
/forums/images/icons/frown.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back