• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Question For Tobias Clutch

Ah, OK. I'm so sorry, hypatia.
<the mighty GKarsEye stops feeling so mighty temporarily in embarassment>

The "feel" of the whole thread led me to see it the wrong way.

Wow, a three-way misunderstanding between hypatia, Tobia, and GKarsEye. Have we broken some sort of record?
shocked.gif

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GKarsEye:
Ah, OK. I'm so sorry, hypatia.
<the mighty GKarsEye stops feeling so mighty temporarily in embarassment>

The "feel" of the whole thread led me to see it the wrong way.

Wow, a three-way misunderstanding between hypatia, Tobia, and GKarsEye. Have we broken some sort of record?
shocked.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. Yes, I'll make this my last post here, too. I can't see how it's leading to anything productive.

My counter-example was, indeed, one that could inspire misunderstanding. But the mathematician in me just could NOT let it slip by.

That's why many, many mathematicians are divorced I think.
crazy.gif

We is a hard lot to live wit'

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

"I think I speak for Mr. Bloom and myself when I say: you are the only director in the World who can do justice to 'Springtime For Hitler' " - Zero Mostel, The Producers

Tammy,

I'm sure that you will find that Tobias did not have any high expectations for the "Rangers" pilot. Such a sentiment would be consistent with his posts. Tobias has even gone so far as to drag other reviews on to this site in order to convince us how utterly futile it is to have any hope for Rangers. To back off that now and say that maybe her expectations were a bit to high and that taken on its own it was entertaining would not fit with her MO.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back