• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Prevue Mag On-Line JMS Interview

The most stunning thing about this whole article, "while filming in Vancouver" I can't beleive they did this where I live and I didn't even know. I'm embarrased to call myself a fan.
I like the idea that they are starting their careers, yet this won't be some twenty-something-melrose-place-in-space. It will give them a lot of room to grow with us rather than continually having a character tell you about their past thus explaining why they act the way the do. It's the old, 'Show me, don't tell me', this way we will see the events that will shape their future and make them who they are.

Keeping my fingers crossed that we get time to see this young crew, grow and mature.
smile.gif

------------------
Oh those Russians!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mystico T:
The most stunning thing about this whole article, "while filming in Vancouver" I can't beleive they did this where I live and I didn't even know. I'm embarrased to call myself a fan.

smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I can help you solve that problem! Join this Yahoo Group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nw-b5

We had the amazing honour of having JMS and members of the cast join us at a 'Gathering' and we got to have the first peek at scenes from the movie...
Vancover is the place to be; Jeremiah is being done here too....

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

The first part of the interview went up on Monday, July 23. Yesterday (Monday, July 30), a Lord of the Rings interview went up on that site. So perhaps a good strategy for finding the 2nd part of the interview as soon as it's up is to check in every Monday.

Also, isn't Prevue Magazine owned by the same company that owns TV Guide? Many of JMS's answers in this interview mirror statements in the TV Guide print article that showed up a couple of weeks ago. Could that TV Guide article have stemmed from this Prevue Mag interview?

------------------

Back