• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Places where B5 is mentioned

Honestly - things like these are possible. Many celebreties suffer from not beign able to go anywhere or do anything without being recognised and never are treated normally - With the internet, this is possible again.

I also have a non-TV story about B5 being mentioned.

A friend of mine actually has the surname Morden /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif (we call him Mord) and his dad is a lecturer. Several years ago, around when S3 was being aired for the first time. Mord explained about B5, and his dad (who is up for a laugh) then started to mention his 'associates' during lectures.

All the B5 fans were quite startled /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I am not Jodie Foster. I just want to make that perfectly clear. Anybody who claims that I am Jodie Foster will by contacted by my lawyers. Anybody who claims to know somebody who was introduced by their brother's best friend at a private engagement to a person who, while drunk, pretended to act out a famous scene from some movie that may, or may not, have had Jodie Foster in it, will be sued to the fullest extent of the law.

I am not Jodie Foster!
/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm not Jodie Foster. Sorry to dissappoint you all.

I am also not J.D. Salinger, J. Michael Straczynski, or James Brolin.

Glad we had a chance to clear that up.

I am not Amused /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

But I am Keanu Reeves. Woh

Okay ... so let's believe Jodie Foster is a B5 fan ... what kind of character could she play in a B5 theatrical picture? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Like Human, alien, Psi Cop, etc? Hey, while we're at it, Ms. Foster has also put her hand at directing and producing.

I'm sure an Oscar winning B5 fan can help convince WB to pay for a movie. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oooh, I can see it now...She's a P12 Psycop, secretly in league with the rogue teeps, and helps bring down Psycorps!

Alrighty.. Now we must.. well.. aheem.. do something I'll guess? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif How about testing everybody skills for telepatic communication etc.? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Oh man, I was already in love with Foster for her beauty and talent. Now she's got great taste in TV. *sigh*

Anyways, the one B5 reference I saw was on Saturday Night Live. That recurring Catholic school girl character had to kiss the next boy she saw to impress some other girls, so she kissed some dork who then said something like, "Oh wow, I can't wait to tell the guys in the Babylon 5 chat room about this!"

an episode of the mr hell show. "and the 5th babylon shall rise again" or something like it......... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

It's not actually mentioned, but in the collector's edition of "Mallrats", the extras were filmed in a comic book store where B5 action figures are on display in the background.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back