• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Places where B5 is mentioned

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino: </font color>
KoshN is a regular on Buffy?

[/quote]

Hey, I don't use highlighter, just 0.5mm 'HB' Pentel, making notes for future reference. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A couple of UK B5 mentions.

One was a fashion/clothing programme. 'The Clothes Show' I think. They were just about to do a feature on futuristic styles/ materials or something and the presenter said something like, "If you don't want to look like you've just walked off Babylon 5, then take a look at these."

This is probably not the exact quote, but I cheered as I expected Trek to be mentioned as usual. What makes it even more amazing is that the show was on the BBC and B5 was on channel 4.

The other mention is another BBC show, 'Parkinson'. This is a chat show and Lenny Henry was being interviewed and he mentioned B5. I got a mention in the B5 magazine for spotting that /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If I ever get my book published, I have got a couple of subtle references in that. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back