• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Myriam's the Birthday Girl!!!

Re: Myriam\'s the Birthday Girl!!!

I think Channe created a monster.
lol.gif

------------------
'We live for The One, We die for The One, but we don't die stupidly' - David Martel B5LR: TLADIS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Belran:
I think Channe created a monster.
lol.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She has!
lol.gif

------------------

Yee-ha! I've converted a castmember!

Well, right now it's on the verge of sliding right into midnight. I'm sitting here reading Pius IV's Ineffabilis Deus, drinking coffee in my pyjamas.

Now, tell me - is that the kind of person that creates monsters?
smile.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -apollo four forty

*idly stuffs the ugly monster she just summoned out of her pen back into her word-processor.*

LATER. I'm posting now.

*looks up, guiltily* Sorry 'bout that, folks, nothin' to see here...

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -apollo four forty

Mary Shelley create Frankenstein, which is considered the being of sci fi. So yeah, I could believe anything.

------------------
'We live for The One, We die for The One, but we don't die stupidly' - David Martel B5LR: TLADIS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:

Now, tell me - is that the kind of person that creates monsters?
smile.gif

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not at all
wink.gif

On the east coast too huh?

Well, I think I'm going to say goodnight since it is after midnight, and I have to wake up around 6am.

Take care, Myriam
smile.gif

------------------

Of course.

*tries to hold down monster in word processor. Tries hard. Nearly escapes with hand intact*

Yep. I live in New York. With the cows, not the city.

*waves* 6 AM is nasty. Well, let's hope that you'll be waking up at 6 AM to play Sarah Cantrell soon...! (It's THEN you'll get no sympathy from this crew. *joking grin* )

------------------

[This message has been edited by channe (edited February 04, 2002).]

Happy birthday!

Here's hoping you get the best birthday present ever created, mankind's greatest invention...a Chia Pet!
tongue.gif

------------------

Great, now we've gotten Myriam hooked on that quote thingy.
laugh.gif

I could never do 6am. I can hardly do 11am. And that's after a good eight to nine hours.

And then there's Channe's 100 hour binges. After 12 arns I get shaky. Sheesh. Girls and their long hours.
smile.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Yes, that Reply with Quote thingy is a very handy feature.
laugh.gif

You can also copy and paste someone's question into your post and use the
ubb_quote.gif
button on the left of the post area to get the tags (pasting the text you want to quote between the tags), if you want to reply to several people or several questions in one post, but the
quote.gif
feature is of course more comfortable.

------------------
"There are things out there beyond imagination, and I have a rather healthy imagination." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com | Kribu.net

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sarah cantrell:
Hi again!
smile.gif

Did I use any special ranger moves to blow out my candles? (I think that was the question?)

Well, that's funny you should ask because I did in fact.
smile.gif

First I yelled hysterically for about 5 minutes, punching wildly!!! Then, I made a wish and blew out my candles
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

By the way, could any of you tell me how to transpose for example, a person's question to me onto my post so that I don't have to re-write it every time. I'd really appreciate it.

As I've mentioned before I'm a whiz in the kitchen but unfortunately a ditz
when it comes to computers
blush.gif

Thanks. Myriam
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Myriam, it sounds like you had quite a party!
laugh.gif

And as for the computer thing, don't worry because I'm not all that "computer literate" either, so I guess we are in the same boat there.
lol.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

[This message has been edited by RW7427 (edited February 05, 2002).]

I do the 100-hour binges about once or twice a year, when the work piles up so much that there's no way to fix it but drag the self to the office, apply pants to chair, and start plugging.
smile.gif
Damn my work ethic!
wink.gif

Toronto! I love Toronto! I've only been there a couple times, but it's just such a vibrant city. Very real, like the cool parts of Montreal or Manhattan. Toronto's what we mean around here when we say "Going to Canada for the weekend - wanna come?"

Niagara Falls is just a tourist trap.
smile.gif

------------------

I have never been to Toronto and only to Canada once when I was 3. We went to Niagara Falls for a day.

RW doesn't get around much. The only places I have been to are Ohio (where I live of course
smile.gif
), New York, Pennsylvannia, and West Virginia. I usually take one of my 3 weeks' vacations up to Upstate NY to visit my sister. She lives not far from channe so I hear.
smile.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

Happy B-Day Myriam.

From your pal down under, wishining I was in TO right now.

Mark Savela - Visual Effects Supervisor B5:LOTR

------------------
Mark Savela

Hi Mark!
smile.gif

Thank you so much for wishing me a happy birthday.

It's great to hear from you.

Hope all is well down under and that you'll be home soon.

Take care, Myriam
smile.gif

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back