• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Myriam's the Birthday Girl!!!

Re: Myriam\'s the Birthday Girl!!!

happy (blated) birthday, Myriam.

Did you use any fancy Ranger moves to blow out the candles?
laugh.gif

[This message has been edited by nolesrule (edited February 04, 2002).]

Happy Birthday, Myriam.
Hope this will be a great year for yourself and fellow Rangers.
laugh.gif

Here's hope for the best for ya,

Cerberus

------------------

Adding more belated happies, Myriam.

How about a lovely greenlight to series for a birthday present?

Though it might be difficult to wrap... hmmmmm...

*Ro looks through the various pockets of her technomantic robes for loose change*

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

More belated birthday wishes. I'm glad you had a good day, we all hope the rest of the year is just as good for you.

------------------
"You know I? I rather like this GOD fellow. He's very theatrical you know, a pestilence here, a plague there... Omnipotence, Got to get me some of that, Hmmm?" - Stewie (Family Guy)

Belated birthday greetings. Happy Birthday!! Ah yes, 1975 the year I graduated from High School.
lol.gif

You are a Ranger the candle stands between you and your birthday cake!
laugh.gif

------------------
Remember dear readers, you heard it here first. Off the record, on the Q.T., and very hush-hush - Danny DeVito as Sid Hudgens in L.A. Confidential

A belated happy birthday to you.

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

Hi again!
smile.gif

Did I use any special ranger moves to blow out my candles? (I think that was the question?)

Well, that's funny you should ask because I did in fact.
smile.gif

First I yelled hysterically for about 5 minutes, punching wildly!!! Then, I made a wish and blew out my candles
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

By the way, could any of you tell me how to transpose for example, a person's question to me onto my post so that I don't have to re-write it every time. I'd really appreciate it.

As I've mentioned before I'm a whiz in the kitchen but unfortunately a ditz
when it comes to computers
blush.gif

Thanks. Myriam
smile.gif

------------------

Up at the top of the person's post you want to respond to are three icons. Choose the one to the extreme right - the one with the little red arrow. That's the "reply" button.
smile.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -apollo four forty

We once set the fire alarm off in the dormitory a few years ago while celebrating a friend's birthday. The place was an old firetrap, and as soon as she blew out the candles (all twenty-one of them), on went the smoke alarm lights.

Needless to say, there was a lot of hysterical punching and kicking, once one of the girls down the hall screamed, "THERE'S SMOKE COMING FROM JEN'S ROOM!"

Not exactly a Ranger move, but...
wink.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -apollo four forty

Happy Birthday Myriam

------------------
'We live for The One, We die for The One, but we don't die stupidly' - David Martel B5LR: TLADIS

Worst birthday candle experience ever. When I was like 4 or so, my oso clever parents pulled the old 're-lighting candle' trick on me. God I must have tried for about 2 minutes to get them to go out. Once I would blow them out all would seem fine for a couple seconds, then they sparked, and re-lit themselves. I really have no clue how my parents kept from busting out laughing. *SIGH* I was young and didn't have much of a learning curve
wink.gif

Oh, be honest now, EVERYONE has fallen for that trick at least once....right?
blush.gif

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
Up at the top of the person's post you want to respond to are three icons. Choose the one to the extreme right - the one with the little red arrow. That's the "reply" button.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you so much for answering my question Channe!
smile.gif
I'm going to try and do it now!

Myriam

------------------

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Success!
smile.gif

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Recoil:
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Success!
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know isn't it great? I'm so excited it worked, I just want to keep posting
laugh.gif

Cheers, Myriam
smile.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
I live to serve.
I serve to live.

laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny
laugh.gif

So what time is it where you are?

------------------

Methinks the messageboard bug has bitten Myriam.
wink.gif

All part of our little plan....
laugh.gif

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Latest posts

Members online

Back