• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

My New B5 & Crusade License Plates

I'll send you a PM.

I don't want to get too many of these made, folks. Remember, you could always come up with your own design (and colors), and find somebody to make them (like I did). /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Like I'd post that info., so I could get the wrath of Warner Brothers down on 'em. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I just wish Warner Brothers would have some stuff made so fans wouldn't have to go to these lengths.

A custom engraving place, one that does license plates. I did a search on the web for "personalized license plates." From there, make sure you look for places that put RGB color bitmaps (photos, not a couple colors of flat color art) on license plates. Most places limited you to just a couple of colors, or stopped taking orders for the year back in November (e.g. http://www.coollicenseplates.com/CUSTOM.htm <grrr!> ).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back