• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

My New B5 & Crusade License Plates

I wonder if I posted the links at rastb5m, if I'd catch some trouble from JMS or Warner Brothers. I'd like to show JMS (because the front plate looks so cool), but he might turn me in. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

They are nice. No room for the license number, though. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I probably wouldn't mention it on a site that JMS frequents, though. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif He's not likely going to be thrilled.

How would he know who you are even if he did see the plates? Just show him the front one and he has nothing to go on. Even at that, I doubt he would care enough to send the cops after you...

Nice. However, please don't be offended, but if I was WB/DelRay, etc. I'd be filing a lawsuit. I've had artwork stolen before and it sucks to put it mildly.

Hey, if they'd offer it for sale, I'd buy it. They don't, so I'm promoting B5 in my own way. I've been penalized for helping others before (however, usually not by the ones being helped). /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

ps. How is this any different than our avatars?

W /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifW!

Me want......who and where made for you? Me want so bad it makes me talk like Drazi... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I just want you to know KoshN, that every time I see one of those Ranger trucks in that particular color, I think of you. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back